Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Operations Research, 2009
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, 2005
Ohio State University
- Ergang Shan (graduated from Math @ Nanjing University)
- Hailun Zhang (graduated from Math @ Peking University)
- Kun Xie (graduated from Math @ Nanjing University)
- Guangju Wang (graduated from IE @ Tsinghua University)
- Guangyuan Zhang (graduated from Math @ Peking University, International Mathematical Olympiad national Winter Camp)
- Qing Du (graduated from Math @ Bryn Mawr College)
- Jiahao He (graduated from Math @ Peking University)
- Yulin Liu (graduated from Math @ Nanjing University)
- Past Members
Zhen Xu (2017 Ph.D., co-advised with Rachel Zhang)
Currently Post-doctoral at Columbia University.
Shining Wu (2015 Post-doctoral)
Currently Assistant Professor at Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Seung Bum Soh
Current Assistant Professor at Yonsei University.
Jin Fang (2010-2015 Ph.D., co-advised with Jeff Hong)
Currently Assistant Professor in School of Management,
Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Zhenghua Long (2011-2015 Ph.D.)
Currently Post-doctoral Fellow at Technion.
(2009-2013 Ph.D., co-advised with Jeff Hong)
Currently Associate Professor in Antai College of Economics & Management,
Shanghai Jiaotong University
Sheng Gao (2012 Summer Research Assistant)
Yang Wu (2011 Summer Research Assistant)
Joined Ph.D. program at HKUST
Yanzhe Lei (2011 Summer Research Assistant)
Joined Ph.D. program in Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- IEDA 2510, Engineering Probability and Statistics
- IEDA 3300, Industrial Data System
- IEDA 4000A, Predictive Analytics
- IEDA 4180, Service Engineering and Management
- IEDA 5270, Engineering Statistics
- EEMT 5530, Financial Engineering and Risk management
- EEMT 5500, Applied Probability, Statistics and Data Analytics